This beach is beautiful! I mean what beach isn’t? We tried this beach first since we wanted to visit Del Mar anyway and drive through Torrey Pines. A few things to know about this dog beach:
- You have to pay for parking, about $3 an hour
- It’s next to a busy road and that somewhat worried me since I had no idea how Shadie would react at the beach
- The sand is sort of black and loves long fur. They both needed baths after
- It has plenty of running space if you go when the tide is low
- Perfect place to get your dog to love the water without giant waves and it’s pretty shallow
Overall we would definitely come back to this dog beach. Here are some pictures of our day!